Precautions for the use and maintenance of quick freezing cold storage:
1. Prevent freezing and thawing cycles, frosting and freezing of building structures.
2. Protect the floor from frost and damage.
3. The use of quick-freezing warehouses should fully utilize the freezing and refrigerating capacity in accordance with the design requirements, ensure safe production and product quality, and maintain the cold-storage building structure. The warehouse should set up a special team to manage, and the responsibility should be implemented by everyone, every warehouse door, every piece of equipment and tools.
4. Quick-freezing storage is made of heat-insulating material. It has the characteristics of being afraid of water, tide, hot air, and running cold. It is necessary to turn off ice, frost, water, door, and lights.
5. Quick-freezing warehouses must make reasonable use of storage capacity, continuously summarize and improve the stacking methods of goods, safely and reasonably arrange cargo locations and stacking heights, and improve the utilization rate of cold storage.